In this episode my good friend Zack (aka The Vegan Legend) joins the show to talk about his wrestling career and being a vegan athlete.
Part 1 of my interview with Zack.
Part 2 of my interview with Zack.
- Zack's introduction to the sport of wrestling
- The mental toughness required to train and compete at a high level
- How training in judo enhanced his wrestling performance
- The role strength and conditioning has played in both physical and mental preparation
- How Zack adopted a vegan diet
- The athletic improvements he's experienced since going vegan
- Zack's secret to cutting weight
- Zack's best lifts and current goal to deadlift 600 lbs for reps
- Zack's wrestling goals
Check out this video to see some of Zack's training at the EPTS Gym - this is a good representation of how our grapplers and combat athletes train!
Follow Zack on Instagram @the_vegan_legend
I hope you enjoyed this episode with Zack and if you have any questions, feedback or suggestions for future episodes email me atand visitto follow me online.
Stay Strong AND Healthy!